The Wealth Management - Advance Certification
ISFM / CIEL Advance Certification has been accredited by the National Institute of Securities Markets (NiSM) under Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013.
It is designed to develop and nurture a cadre of qualified private wealth managers and advisors.
The objective of the program is to focus on professional portfolio construction for clients, based on a top down approach of asset allocation. Technical knowledge of macroeconomic cycles, market dynamics, risk-return trade off and asset allocation is critical for private wealth managers. They are required to build wealth for investors through a robust process that links financial assets and financial goals.
Eligibility Criteria For Advance Level
- Post-graduate qualification/recognized professional qualification and at least three years of relevant experience (Experience Pathway) OR
- Complete CIEL’s Wealth Management Basic certification (Regular Pathway)
- Risk, Return and Asset Allocation
- Equity Markets and Products
- Performance Evaluation of Equity Funds
- Debt Markets and Products
- Macro Economic Indicators and Policy in India
- Derivative Markets and Products
- Financial Planning Process
- Alternate Assets
- Regulatory Environment for Wealth Management
Fee Structure: Advance Level
|Online course fee||₹ 15,000/- plus applicable taxes.||1 Month|
|Exam re-attempt fee||₹ 1,000/- plus applicable taxes|
|Classroom Training||₹ 50,000/- plus taxes (optional)||1 Month|
Elements for Basic and Advance Levels
- Online study plan
- Online case study quizzes
- Workbook covering the complete curriculum
- Classroom training session (optional)
- Final supervised online examination at an NSE IT centres every quarter
Why you should enroll for this course
- If you want to work being a impendent consultant in the securities market.
- If you want to get employment in Financial Services Industry
- If you want to became a Trainer in Banking and Financial Services Industry
Career Opportunities after Completing this course
You can get employment in following segment:
- Banking sector
- Broking Industry
- Mutual Fund Company
- Insurance Industry
- Financial Planning Advisory Company
- NBFC Companies
- Real Estate sector
- Derivatives research company
- Equity research Company
Note : After completing the advance certification you can register yourself under the SEBI Registered Investment Advisor and can work being a independent consultant in the market to give advice on securities market and can charge fee from client to give advices.
For more details and free counselling kindly visit our office.