• 0124-2200689,+91-8920012508

  • +91-9540008689,+91-7015237224

  • info@isfm.co.in

toggle menu
toggle menu

Retail Operation And Management

The Indian Organised Retail market has been ranked the second most attractive emerging market for investment after Vietnam. The Indian retail industry is estimated to be worth Rs 13-14 lakh crore in FY 2008. The Indian retail sector is highly fragmented in nature. The penetration of Organised Retail in the Indian market is much below the levels in other countries.

Organised Retail, valued at Rs 96,500 crore in 2008, accounts for around 5% of the total retail market10. Organised Retail has been growing at an impressive rate of 35% to 40% annually in the last few years compared to 9%-10% growth in the overall retail industry.

Scope In Retailing

The growth of Organised Retail would be driven by increasing penetration of Organised Retail from current levels of 4% to 5% in 2008 to over 20% to 25% by 2022. Even in the medium term, this would be reflected in the required/expected increase in retail space from about 30 million sq. ft. in 2006 to about 500 million sq. ft. by 2013. Organised Retail is projected to grow from Rs. 96,500 crore. (US $ 19 billion) in 2008 to Rs.17,36,000 crore (US $ 347 to 350 billion) in 2022.
On analysing the current levels of retail space and the projected growth, it is expected that the human resource requirement would increase from the current levels of about 0.3 million to about 17.6 million by 2022, leading to an incremental employment opportunity of about 17.3 million persons.

Retail is a vast industry, In future some area would be special in demand:-
1. Store Operation and Manager
2. Merchandising & Logistic
3. Grocery retail
4. Apparel retail

Why ISFM

• 100 % placement for all successful students
• Industry oriented curriculum.
• Training through working professional.
• Highly equipped with modern technology.

For more detail and Admission kindly contact us :

Email :- info@isfm.co.in.cp-11.webhostbox.net

Phone No.:- +91 9540008689 , +91 9650424720

Testimonials

ISFM
Rashmi Pushkar
Best Institute to learn stock market training in Gurgaon
ISFM
Varun Aggarwal
This is best institute for stock market course.
ISFM
Rama Aggarwal
ISFM is a very nice place to learn about derivatives market. Its best place to build your career in stock market. Faculty is experienced , helpful and cooperative.
ISFM
Satish Kumar
Very best & cooperative institute
Pooja Chauhan
Thanks to ISFM to trained in stock market, Now I feel my career is bright and I feel independent
Raksha kumari
The way they teach us it's very nice ...about any Query any questions they are always welcome and get it clear
Devendra Singh
Great experience with live market stock trading
Smriti Anand
Awesome experience . enthusiastic teachers, new techniques and an inspiring learning atmosphere. I had a great time and I learnt a lot through out the course. I am thankful to Sushil sir and Anil sir for all their support and guidance
Vikas Yadav
Hello everyone. I am a final year DU LLB student. I always had this curiosity to learn more about the share market. I searched a lot nd finally found this institute. The course consisted of more of practical knowledge than theoretical
Dinesh Gupta
Hi, I joined institute to know basic knowledge about equity as a investor. During training I came to know lot of other way if equity market which is out of knowledge by a common man. …
Gaurav Shrama
Very good institute for all your share market related topics and queries. Recommended
Sachin Gupta
Akshya Yadav
GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!! TEACHERS ARE PROFESSIONAL AND THEY ALWAYS MAKE THE TOPICS VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND
Bhumesh Sir
Best stock market school to learn share market training in Gurgaon and Delhi NCR
Monika Kaushish
Technical method is very good. Great teaching and communication.
Get a Quote
error: Content is protected !!
WhatsApp chat