ISFM is an educational foundation dedicated to providing quality and unbiased education, information, research data and instruction to financial industry professionals, market users, investors and academia. ISFM is a pioneer institute in the field of financial market education, certifications, mentoring programs, training and development workshops.
ISFM offers independent study and exam preparatory materials in print and computer based formats. Instructor led seminars, webinars and customized in house training and research data.
We are devoted to the cause of financial services industry and take pride in development of new and expanded educational materials, training programs and market data. Apart from education, ISFM today, stands as the premiere in financial knowledge services and is one of its kinds, financial knowledge link between the markets and the end users.
Some of our key notable achievements in the tryst for servicing financial markets and financial education are :
• We have a highly distinguished network of working professional including those from top notch academic houses and industry
• We have the one of its kind platform for the corporate with distinguished faculty in the financial education domain giving theoretical and practical edge.
We are helping corporate to design their induction program. A well informed and trained employee can easily understand the structure of the organization and can perform better. It is important to give a new employee a good impression on the first day of work.
It is also important to have a systematic induction programme, spread out over several days, to cover all the ground in the shortest effective time.
The induction programme should be drawn up in consultation with all those involved.
02. Management College
04. Stock Broking Firms
05. Banks and NBFC companies
06. Insurance Companies
07. Mutual Fund houses
08. Credit Research Companies
09. BPO / KPO
10. Financial Services Organization
01. Equity Trading
02. Derivative Analysis
03. Currency Market
04. Commodity Trading
05. Insurance Selling skills
06. Soft Skills & Tele calling
07. Insurance Certification
08. Technical Analysis
09. Vocational Training for job seeker.
10. Health & fitness related product
11. Financial Market product & Certification
Employee are backbone of every organization and so we must treat them as like assets and training of employee should be arrange frequently because :
• More rapid development.
• Increased output.
• Improved quality of products and services.
• Less waste - time, money, materials, people.
• Better utilization of resources.
• Fewer accidents.
Motorola calculates that for every $1 spent on training, there is a $30 productivity gain within three years
Ronald Henkoff, "Companies That Train Best," Fortune (March 22,1993).